We have a very welcoming approach to admissions – we are happy to discuss your situation at any time during the year. Please complete an enquiry form, or telephone the school office, in order to make an appointment to visit the school and meet with one of the senior leadership group.
Our admissions process involves:
All year groups:
- An informal interview at the school.
- Provision of school reports for the last two academic years.
- Completion of an application form and other relevant documentation.
- Year 7 – completion of admissions tests in maths, English and verbal reasoning.
- 6th form – grades at GCSE are also considered for sixth form offers.